Together with GMS Software Manufaktur, we dealt with the subject of “full digitization” and contactless check-in / check-out, etc. In the Panorama Apartments Hutter you have the advantage of handling (almost) everything contactlessly:
- You will receive an email before arrival, where you can send us your details for the electronic registration form in advance.
- Upon arrival you will only receive your disinfected key and you can move into your apartment immediately.
- You have the opportunity to use our wellness area privately! We offer you a “Private Spa” for 2 hours (€ 120 per family) or 4 hours. (€ 180 per family). Bookable the day before. Only one family possible per day.
- Check-out is also contactless and fully digitized: you will receive your invoice by email the day before departure and can easily pay it by credit card or PayPal.
- Online ticket purchase of ski passes – order contactless and time-independent & without waiting for the slopes! Ski schools and ski rentals can also be booked online.
Despite this “full digitization” we are of course always there for you and look forward to a personal conversation!
Quiet, clear and safe – information regarding Corona from the Katschberg family region:
Covid security measures
Maximum security for your vacation
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. For this reason, we have developed a comprehensive concept of measures and hygiene, which guarantees you a carefree and carefree holiday with us.
We have summarized the most important safety points for you here:
So that you can look forward to your vacation without worries, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions:
• If you cancel up to 14 days before arrival, no fees will be charged.
• Up to 7 days before arrival, 50% of the arrangement will be invoiced.
• In the event of short-term cancellation, no-show or early departure, 100% of the price will be charged. Unused services will not be redeemed in cash. With travel cancellation insurance, you are always on the safe side. We would be happy to complete this for you.
Hygiene & cleanliness
• All surfaces, rooms in public areas, vulnerable areas etc. are – as before – disinfected and cleaned several times a day.
• Regular ventilation is a matter of course for us
• We pay strict attention to compliance with the minimum distances and to wearing the legally required FFP2 masks.
• All of our employees wear an MNS and are tested.
• Please wash and disinfect your hands several times a day.
• All guests are required to show a negative Covid test when entering. An antigen test (not older than 48h) or a PCR test (not older than 72h) are valid.
◦ Permanent, free COVID test possible in St. Michael You can be tested free of charge in the St. Michael Festival Hall. Please register beforehand at www.salzburg-testet.at or tel. 1450.
◦ Location: Festsaal St. Michael
◦ Opening times Mon – Fri 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
◦ The result is sent to your mobile phone via SMS free of charge.
• We ask you to keep the minimum distance of 2 meters, as well as to wear the FFP2 masks when entering the hotel and when staying outside your apartment.
• We also ask you to avoid direct physical contact.
• If possible, we ask you to pay cashless