The Federal Government has now issued the announced regulation, according to which the tourist use of accommodation facilities throughout Austria is prohibited from April 4, 2020 to April 30, 2020. In the press conference on April 28, 2020, it was announced that the entry ban would be valid until May 28. is extended. Tourist overnight stays can take place again from 29.5.
Behavior for guests in restaurants
- Keep at least 1 meter away from other people outside your own group of visitors (max. 4 adults plus their minor children).
- Mouth and nose protection must be worn when entering and leaving the premises.
- Reserve a table in advance if possible.
- Pay contactless if possible. Pay the invoice preferably with a card.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with uncleaned hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.
- Stay at home if there are signs of illness.
With your prudence you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your hosts! Thanks a lot.
You can find more information here: https://www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at/gastronomie/